The Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale
Stanford Binet provides comprehensive coverage of five factors of cognitive ability - Fluid Reasoning; Knowledge; Quantitative Reasoning; Visual-Spatial Processing; Working Memory.
The Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale can be used to diagnose a wide variety of developmental disabilities and exceptionalities, and may also be useful in:
- Clinical and neuropsychological assessment
- Early childhood assessment
- Psych-educational evaluations for special education placements
- Providing information for interventions, such as IFPs, IEPs and adult neuropsychological treatment.
- Child-friendly manipulatives
- Enhanced non-verbal/low-verbal content
- Extensive high-end items to ensure measurement of the highest levels of gifted performance
- Improved low-end items for better measurement of the low-functioning children and adults
- Valid measurement of abilities into the elderly years with enhanced assessment of working memory.
Stanford Binet Intelligence Scales: Fifth Edition is an individually administered assessment of intelligence and cognitive abilities.
Author(s): Gale H Roid
Suitable For: Educational and Clinical Psychologists
Age Range: 2 years - 85+ years
Timings: Vary throughout sub-tests
Expert d.o.o., Hrastje 216, 4000 Kranj, Slovenija
Tel: 04/2323-116 Faks:04/2335-139