The Narrative Intervention Programme
The Narrative Intervention Programme by Victoria Joffe.
Specifically designed for older children and young adults, this practical language programme was created by a specialist speech & language therapist with input from secondary school teachers and students. It focuses on enhancing the understanding and expression of stories in students aged from 8 to 18 with language and communication difficulties, and aims to:
- Create an awareness of how storytelling can be used to enhance learning in school and social interactions in school and home environments.
- Facilitate storytelling.
- Enhance the joy and enjoyment in telling stories.
- Identify different types of narratives and provide examples for each type.
- Encourage effective listening and attention skills.
- Examine different means of making story production more interesting through vocal variety, body language and print.
- Encourage the use of the story planner in planning and structuring essays in the classroom and for homework.
297x210mm (A4), Binder
9780863887970 - The Narrative Intervention Programme
Cena z DDV €121,58
Expert d.o.o., Hrastje 216, 4000 Kranj, Slovenija
Tel: 04/2323-116 Faks:04/2335-139