Talkabout for Children 1 - Developing Self Awareness And Self Esteem
Developing self awareness and self esteem.
This practical resource is packed with activities and games for developing self awareness and self esteem. Self awareness and self esteem is an essential prerequisite to developing social skills and so this book is an excellent first step to any social skills programme.
The book includes:
- Over 40 activities to develop self awareness and self esteem
- A CD with colour versions of the activities to print out and use
- A year’s teaching plan to help teachers incorporate groups into the school curriculum
- A short introduction to working with children with low self esteem and social skills difficulties
- A short assessment of self awareness and self esteem
- 25 excellent group cohesion activities to use within in your groups
- Forms and evaluation sheets to help with the smooth running of groups.
This resource has already been piloted across the UK and abroad and has proved to be very popular with teachers, therapists and children. The children in particular love the new Talkabout characters that are introduced to help them understand some of the concepts.
This is certainly a must have for anyone working with young children or children with special needs on self awareness or self esteem.
A4, wiro-bound, 280 pages
9780863888274 - Talkabout For Children 1
Cena z DDV €55,26
Expert d.o.o., Hrastje 216, 4000 Kranj, Slovenija
Tel: 04/2323-116 Faks:04/2335-139