Using hundreds of clear and captivating illustrations, this photocopiable resource provides a range of semantic therapy ideas and materials. Designed for use with adults with acquired neurological disorders and based on the cognitive neuropsychological model of language processing, each section covers specific aspects of semantics.
- Contains an excellent range of visual materials.
- Gives a range of semantic therapy ideas and materials that can be used individually or modified for use with groups.
- Exercises are graded in order of difficulty and presented in a range of formats, eg, pictures only, written word only and pictures with words.
- Designed for use with adults with acquired neurological disorders and based on the cognitive neuropsychological model of language processing.
- Many of the picture exercises would also be suitable for semantic work with children.
- Gives the busy therapist an easy, quick and high quality resource for everyday use.
Ring binder with tab dividers.
- 1: Odd One Out
- 2: Circles
- 3: Verb Circles
- 4: Verbs
- 5: Spoken Word to Picture Matching
- 6: Word Association
9780863882678 - Semantic Workbooks
Cena z DDV €142,31
Expert d.o.o., Hrastje 216, 4000 Kranj, Slovenija
Tel: 04/2323-116 Faks:04/2335-139