Rivermead Percetual Assessmet Battery
Rivermead Perceptual Assessment Battery provides a preliminary assessment of a client's level of visual perceptual ability prior to therapy. The results may be used to plan an appropriate therapy programme.
The test includes 16 sub-tests:
- Picture Matching
- Object Matching
- Size Recognition
- Missing Article
- Right/Left Copying Words
- Colour Matching
- Three-Dimensional Copying
- Figure-Ground Discrimination
- Animal Halves
- Body-Image Self-Identification
- Body Image
The degree of visual-perceptual deficit is calculated by comparing the client's visual-perceptual score with that which would be expected for some of the same pre-morbid intelligence levels
- Monitors changes which are due to treatment or natural recovery over time
- Can be used following a stroke or head injury to assess a client's level of visual perceptual deficit.
Assesses levels of perceptual ability across a wide range.
Author(s): Susan Whiting, Nadine Lincoln, Janet Cockburn and Gitu Bhavnani
Suitable For: Occupational Therapists, Clinical Psychologists and Neuropsychologists
Age Range: 16 - 97 years
Timings: 45 - 50 minutes
Expert d.o.o., Hrastje 216, 4000 Kranj, Slovenija
Tel: 04/2323-116 Faks:04/2335-139