Emotions & Expressions 2
Emotions & Expressions 2 ColorCards ®
This second set of emotion and expression cards provide an increased level of complexity to help tackle problems associated with children who have learned to talk but have not developed sufficient non-verbal understanding to enable them to hold effective conversations.
Using the cards will enhance a child's ability to:
- Interpret facial expressions and body language
- Recognise the signals that indicate where people are
- Know what people might be doing, thinking, feeling or talking about
- Produce information relevant to the situation and people present
- Develop key observational skills
- Exhibit theory of mind – understand and empathise from another's perspective
The pack contains cards showing 4 different age examples of the following emotions – interested; sad; angry; kind; scared; worry; share; bored; pleased; confused; fed up.
44 cards, 210 x 148 mm (A5) with manual
9780863889844 - Emotions & Expressions 2
Expert d.o.o., Hrastje 216, 4000 Kranj, Slovenija
Tel: 04/2323-116 Faks:04/2335-139