Behaviour 4 My Future
Behaviour 4 My Future by Susie Davis.
Behaviour 4 My Future has been developed specifically for students at risk of exclusion. This highly practical emotional literacy resource engages young people and motivates them to improve their behaviour at school. It consists of 13 well structured sessions that have been designed to appeal to different learning styles and to encourage the development of the key skills and attitudes associated with emotional literacy. The sessions include: * An audit of sutdents' work and behaviour * Linking feelings, thinkings and behaviour * Managing stress and anger in the classroom * Understanding and profiling students' multiple intelligences * Linking behaviour to future opportunities. Suitable for one-to-one and group work, this book includes set-up guidelines, photocopiable worksheets and a CD Rom. Each session is linked to the secondary SEAL outcomes.
- Setting Up and Delivering Behaviour 4 My Future
- The Behaviour Charter
- Session 1: Reputations, Exclusion, Behaviour and Me!
- Session 2: My Future ... What Does it Hold?
- Session 3: Thinking, Feeling and Behaviour
- Session 4: What Affects How I Feel About School?
- Session 5: What's Motivation all About?
- Session 6: What Can Affect My Motivation?
- Session 7: Goal Setting
- Session 8: Getting a Grip on My Anger
- Session 9: Triggers and Chillers!
- Session 10: Stressed Out!
- Session 11: Surviving the Classroom
- Session 12: Multiple Intelligences - What's it All About?
- Session 13: Review, Reflection and Progress
9780863886829 - Behaviour 4 My Future
Cena z DDV € 64,93
Expert d.o.o., Hrastje 216, 4000 Kranj, Slovenija
Tel: 04/2323-116 Faks:04/2335-139